Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wait...

In a few more month, I'll be living the grown up life, I'm scared as well as excited about everything that comes with the package. I will finally be leaving the NYPL, which makes me feel sad, but than again, I'm moving on to better and bigger things. They've been good to me, but once you have six years in the same location it's time to move on up.

The scariest part of it all, is the fact how the tables change now, instead of being in school full time, I'll be working full time and attending school as a part time student, and to say, graduate students don't recieve aid in CUNY, like seriously, ah but whatever, have to do what I have to do.

I can't complain much about the path my life has taken, I've been blessed with great family, a great boyfriend apart from our ups and downs, and the best cutest spoiled dog Codey. Many times things could be better but we decide to stay in the trouble we're involved. I can't bare to see people complain and still remain, yes I know it's hard, but why remain if you're going to complain so much about it, ugh I just went off on a tangent there.

I just hope from time to time that people would actually sit down and cherish the things that matter to them. I do understand that people mess up, but if you have somebody nice in your life, than why keep messing up, at that, why not show them you're grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment