Sunday, October 24, 2010

Growing up, adults usually tell us, "you can be anything you put your mind to". I can not stress how important it is to actually believe that you caln do whatever you put your mind to. Throughout my childhood, it was always about being somebody, it would always come down to doing things because of what people would and wouldn't say. My whole life I was concerned with what people would say about me, and what they wouldn't say about me. I can say that at thing point in life, I've amount to be half what many told me I wouldn't be, from friends to family to myself. I remember telling myself, "you can't do that, you're not going to succeed in it". I've learned to understand that I'm perfect at whatever I do. A daughter, sister, girlfriend, leader, follower, etc.

After 22 years of life (which still is pretty young) I have come to understand that we ourselves are the ones who control our fate. We must learn not to dwell on things we do not have control over, as long as you give everything your all, you can't ever be upset at what the outcome. Dedication and a failures are very much needed in able to achieve our goals.

The end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment