Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's literally just one of those days, or must I say it's one of those weeks. I don't know what's going on, I don't feel like myself, I don't find myself happy, I have no energy to do anything, and I feel plain old miserable. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I happen to sit and not be able to think about anything, it's as if my mind is empty inside, as if I have no feelings, no caring for much. This really isn't the person I am but something just doesn't feel right, sometimes I feel as if everything is coming down upon me. I barely smile as I used to, I barely talk as much as I used to. This is a sign that some changes have to be made and I'm just not getting the hints, are there new chapters in my life that must be explored? Am I to to naive to accept that things aren't suppose to be the way they are? Give me a sign.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you're feeling right now, but at the time of this blog post...I think you've already taken a great step, because you do recognize that there's something needing to change. It's just the change itself that needs to be found. (p.s. yes, i know i'm a complete stranger. you can delete this comment if it creeps you out)

    ReplyDelete