Tuesday, October 13, 2009

bla

Trying to get some homework, and I can't focus. Random thought just came to mind, lol, what makes me happy?-witnessing a person smile because of something brilliant I did to them. This weekend was pretty long. I was suppose to go to the movie, that did not happen, but at least I was able to do Bam's hair. What a hassle that was, sorry little one. At least I can say one thing, I slept a hella lot. I'm all over the place when I write, sorry. (this is new to me, bare with me). So graduation is soon approaching, and it feels like time is flying. News Flash I need a 3.5 gpa in able to get into a good master program! how am I going to pull that off in less than a year?.. January right around the corner, and Yarisa has not taken her GRE, shocks! I need to get on my grind and stop thinking everything will come to be some day. Okay back to Statistic hw.

1 comment:

  1. I heard you got an A in your essay so that's a good start towards that 3.5GPA. In due time everything will fall into place..Smile :)

    ReplyDelete