Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reasons...

1. I can actually be myself when I'm with you.
2. You claim to love me even with my faults.
3. You are perfect to me.
4. You never bored me.
5.When my hair is a mess you still love me.
6. We can talk about everything and anything and it's always okay.
7. You understand that I get things at a slower pace.
8.You don't judge me
9. You never intimidate me
10. You know how to make me smile.
11. Time flies when I'm with you.
12. We're a perfect match
13. Everything seems perfect when you're around.
14. I love your smile. (it's perfect)
15. You bring out the best of me.
16. Love how you find the right words to say at the right time.
17. I want this forever.
18. Always on my mind.
19. My family likes you.
20. My friends like you.
21. When I wake up, you're the first to come to mind.
22. You've seen me at my worst and still love me.
23. You randomly hug me.
24. You know all my secrets and don't judge me.
25. Your kindness.
26. You're loving.
27.Cockiness.
28. The way you hold me.
29. The way you bring butterflies to my stomach.
30. Your intelligence.
31. Your awesome hair.
32. Your voice
33. The way you talk.
34. Your texts all day long.
35. Your eyes.
36. Your eyelashes. lol
37. The way you make me feel about myself.
38. The way you kiss and touch me.
39. When you randomly ask me "have I told you I love you today?"
40.Without a doubt you're my soul mate.
41. Love how you smile
42. Way you kiss me.
43. Way you laugh.
44. How happy I make you
45. I love cuddling with you.
46. You think I'm funny, when I'm really not.
47. You accept that I think I have ADD. (lol)
48. How you're a hairy monster.
49. Great sense of humor.
50. You mean the world to me.

1 comment: