Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thinking...



As time goes by and people come in and out of my life, I wonder to myself who will I be with. I wonder if someday I'll find that person who's willing to go beyond and above as I do. I wonder if I will ever find a person who feels that I'm everything they need and much more. I want to be somebody's meaning of "perfect". As I sit down after being with my boyfriend for a week straight(lol) I wonder to myself, can this all be real, is it true that I'm finding love again?, how long will this actually last?, when he says "I love you Yari", does he really mean it?. It's been nine months now, and I must say, that I find myself believing him a lot, I just don't want to be somebody's victim as I've been before, I want to be loved for me and for what I have to offer.

1 comment: