Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things to do before I die.

I'm super bored at work, why not think of things I want to do before I die, or so Jacob won't get mad, before I get old.

1. Go skydiving
-I've always been scared to skydive, but slowly my fear is disappearing. I'm pretty sure I'll have the ride of my life , imagine going down 120mph and just thinking this can be the last thing you do lmao... Peep this -Skydiving is statistically safer than scuba diving.







2. Visit the great wall of China

-It consisted of many people to build this wall, from soliders to prisoners, to "normal" people, wouldn't it be great to witness 4163 mile walk which has more than 2000 years of history in it.



3. Visit Africa


I think one of the coolest places where one can go witness both people and animal would be Africa. I have a thing for helping people and love animals in general. I want to go to Africa and spend a week, more or less, just helping people that need help of any source. My parents always say, "tu cree que yo voy a ir para africa quando ay gente en Santo dominigo que los necesitan, tu ta loca." It's not the same though, I'm sick of going to the same place to see "people of need". I want to see something different.

4. Diving with sharks



- This would be a wonderful thing to do, yes I'll be scared but why not do something out of the ordinary. I just feels like something cool to do, being that I can't swim, lmao... o my!

5. Build a house for the needy

-I've always want to be able to build a place where somebody can call their home, but in order for me to do this, I would have to be rich in some way. I would love to have a three story building, where people of need can do, shower, spend the night and pretty much just feel the feeling of belonging somewhere. If building a home wouldn't be possible, I would like to open a foundation to help kids with needs. It's always good to dream. : )


6. Donation
- I want to donate my hair atleast three times before I die, and once I'm dead, : ( I want to donate my organs to those that need it.


I'm pretty sure I want to do alot more things, but I'm all fried up and about to leave work! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment