Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Chellz

Happy Birthday Chellz. I must say it's true what they say, the friends you meet in college will be the one that will stay around the longest. As must of my friendship form, I don't like the female and eventually grow to love them. Summer 06, that's when it all happened, and now we are, four years after-stronger than ever. I must say this is one of the only females whom feels my pain, one of the only females, who lives my life just in a different body, and with different people. She's something like my best friend, soul mate, partner, the person I can call at 4:00 am and will always pick up, the friend whom I can go weeks without talking to and when we talk again it's like no separation ever happened.

I love You Chellz, Happy Birthday babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment