Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I must say, this week has begun as a dull week. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm apparently feeling very blah. It's not that I'm mad at myself, it's not that I'm sad, I'm feeling as I did a while back. That feeling of emptiness, the feeling of being useless in life. I don't understand why these feelings are starting to stir up when everything in my life seems to be going pretty great. I have what many females wish they can have by the age of 22, but there still remains that feeling of emptiness. My Jacob asks what's wrong, and I can't explain. It's a weird feeling, it's one of those feelings I get when something bad is going to happen, or even when unexpected news will come. I don't feel myself, I might be exaggerating, I'm probably just getting sick, but than again I don't know. I have this feeling of wanting to cry, of just wanting to be alone, this isn't me. I barely talk unless it's to my clients, it's just weird. I hope this isn't a sign of depression, because I don't need this right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment