Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

I've just arrived from being out with my sisters and cousins. I must say, I enjoyed having some girl time and being able to express myself without being judged. As we spoke and sipped on drinks, I could only think about 2010 and everything that occurred in it, both good and bad, happy and sad, and I must say, I enjoyed it all. As we all know, there are a few things I wish I could take back, but baby Jesus knows what he does and why he does it. This year gave me the opportunity to meet new people as well as embark old love. Along with the happiness comes pain. When I was in the deepest of my sorrows, you were there to pick me up, you were my back bone without knowing it, and for that I thank you. I'm glad you came back into my life when you did, exactly what should have been back in 2007. My family loves you, friends adore you, sorry I can't say the same about yours, but you're my dream come true.

This year gave me the strength to put my pass aside and move on to the present. This year gave me a new look at life,made me appreciate a lot more in life.

Good bye 2010, you've been good to me, let's hope 2011 is been better- let the hatred continue, because there's nothing I can't overcome.

Out with the old, in with the new.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment