Thursday, December 9, 2010

Letting go

Let's face it, life comes with many complication and drama, it's a matter of handling it correctly. I'm not one to speak about being perfect and not being perfect, because baby Jesus knows I've been a bad girl. I'm not saying I've been a bad girl in the sense that I've killed, because I'm not Dexter, but I can say I would never take back the bad I've done. There are many people whom have said, I wish I didn't, I wish I could have, or I wish I would, but not I. I believe all my mistakes, and disappointments have made me who I am today. I can't sit here and think of playing the right card nor doing the right thing. One thing I can guarantee you is that those whom have made my life miserable will soon pay the price, everybody from friends, ex boyfriend, home wreckers, and miserable person.

It's a mean world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment