Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine day

I'm not a fan of valentine days, mostly because I believe that everyday should be "I love you day". It sucks when people show their significant other love only on that day. It has been a few years now, and I must say, this has been one of the few times where I've celebrated valentine day. My boyfriend and I are going on to two years, and the first year I refused to do anything. I didn't want to celebrate because I'm a strong believer that it's a useless day, but mainly because I was unsure about where things would end with us. As this year came around and valentine day soon approached, I decide that the person I'm with will be with me for a long time. I dislike when people decide to get their love ones flowers and a dinner and call it a day, so I decide to do things a little different this time. Why not kidnap my boyfriend and take him somewhere different? And I did as planned, I took him to Delaware where he would experience Kevin hart, one of the funniest comedian out, boy was he surprised. The smile he had was priceless. Those are the moments that make it worth a while, the drive there was great and the drive back was as good. It gave us some "us" time as well as a great day together with nobody bothering us.

Happy valentine day to you and yours, remember it shouldn't always be on one day, but everyday.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment