Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1:00 am

cup half empty Pictures, Images and Photos


I can't seem to fall asleep. I don't know what it is, but everything just seems so weird. I find myself crying from time to time, and I can't seem to know why, sometimes I wonder if I just over analysis life at times. I mean everything seems so perfect, but at times I feel that they're not, I just feel empty. I mean I know I'm not depressed, but I don't know what it is. I feel I do so much, and I seem to beat myself up for things that happen in life, which I shouldn't stress so much. If they don't care than why should you?. ugh. Even when everything seems to go perfectly, deep down they're not. Well I guess I'm lucky enough to have people in my life that care, so let me stop complaining and think of happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment