Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chella

Many people will walk in and out of you life... ...but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Throughout life, I've had plenty of what I would have consider my "best friend" Eventually we lose contact or we just all go our separate ways. They always say "friends you meet in college are the ones that will remain", and you can say it again. Her name is Michelle, she resembles me in every way possible. I mean she's not normal, but who said I was normal to begin with?. I met her in summer 06, and believe it or not, I did not like the girl, it was something about her that I couldn't stand, and here we are now, bbf, conchita and chella. She understands me in a level where nobody does, she doesn't judge me and loves me for who I am, and nothing else. Just want to say I love her.

2006

Photobucket


2009

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment