Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just an empty feeling.

There's so many things going on in my head, and I can't seem to come to a conclusion about these thoughts. I mean I don't think I'm selfish, although sometimes I am, but ugh. I think I just over analysis things more than they should be analysis. People do have feelings, and they are suppose to feel a certain way towards things. Sometimes I feel I'm to nice, but I know no better, this is the person I am, and I don't think it will ever change. I'm probably a little too understanding, but ugh, I just feel alone, I feel useless, which I know I'm not but that's how I feel. I feel empty, everything will fall into place eventually or at least I hope so.

you aren't a bad person, just an empty one. Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment