Thursday, July 15, 2010

blush

After a few days of arguing, and a few days of no constant communication, he asks the questions " Would you move in with me?" ahhh probably thought he would ask me to marry him huh? lmao...

Well before I jump off on tangents, it kind of made me blush, not because he asked me to move in with him but more because it was a new flash that I am a adult and things will only get harder from now on. I will have to make decisions which will effect me in many different ways, I will have to do things on my own, as in paying for stuff and not depend on my parents. It's not that I don't love him or that I don't want to move in with him, I would actually love to, it'll be something new, but I don't have to carry my burden over to my new place. I would like to be debt free, at least somewhat as well as some what a little more independent. Maybe in a year or so.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment