Monday, July 12, 2010

Satisfaction

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

As I look back, time does fly. I remember being younger and it feels as if it was yesterday. Life flashes with the blink on an eye. My intentions when I turned on the computer to blog was to write about people's dissatisfaction, but I'm not quite sure where this blog is going to take me. Being younger I remember being a difficult child, not necessarily because I did bad things, but because I had a hard time in school, I remember spacing out, which still occurs and I must say, it's something I love about myself. When people think I'm not listening, that's when I'm paying the most attention. Throughout life, I've always been the sister to get made fun of the most "she's always spaced out,never proves read her work, she's never listening, she likes the "ghetto" guys, bla bla bla. I must say that I'm pretty happy for everything I've amount at this point in time.

I'm in a stage where I pretty much let life pass me by, I try not to stress situation, I would never change anything I've experienced in life. All my experience have made me the person I am now, almost failing the first grade, always having a harder time in school understanding concept, being hurt my other others, being back stabbed, being loved, the tears, I don't regret them at all.

Everyday that passes by, I ask baby Jesus to let me become a better person inside and out, not that I'm not a great person. From time to time, I feel that I'm not able to satisfy everybody in my life, many complain that I spend too much time with certain individuals, others complain that I don't let others play their role, I just feel that I will never satisfy anybody. As a individual I feel that I have satisfy myself in many different levels. I ask baby Jesus to give me the chance to help other, and as life passes me by, I believe I will impact life. "Do you remember your first grade teacher?" I want to be that person people will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment