Monday, July 12, 2010

Brooklyn Museum

Our interest in going to the Brooklyn Museum was to see the Andy Warhol: The last Decade exhibit, and I must say the experience was great. We were able to witness this exhibit as well as other ones they had. The Andy Warhol was "exciting" but I feel that it didn't have much of his work, but I do understand that we came to see his work from a certain era, but still, it was a good time.
I must say that one of my favorite exhibition was "Decorative Arts and Period rooms". This collection is housed on the fourth floor of the museum. It's main focus is a group of twenty-three American rooms ranging from the seventeenth century to the twentieth century. The collection was displayed ranging from American and European decorative arts.


It was a while worth Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice piece...you should've put more pictures and spoke about them but this was nice. We shall do it again. Muahz

    ReplyDelete