Thursday, July 8, 2010

So it's official, I'm a big girl. I quit the library after six years, yes six years. I mean I can honestly say they were good to me, but as I get older I want more, and so i got more. I only have two days working at the new job, and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The hours flew by, and before you know it I was seeing my honey bun.

I'm pretty excited about what the future has in store for me. This summer is pretty much done and over with, everything is going at the speed of light. I'm actually in a stage in life where I'm happy about everything, not to say that there aren't things that bother me from time to time, because there are many. I bothers me when I see people around me, more to say, those I love with much anger and pain. Yes, I know the world isn't perfect and thanks baby Jesus it's not, if it was, than life would be boring. I just feel it takes some longer to overcome their anger, while it takes other of us, a easier time adjusting to change.

Two very important people are going to be a year older. How exciting, and to think that they both have the same birthday is quite insane. My sister's and my Jacob's birthday are on July 21. I have an idea of what I want to get them but I just don't know if I would be able to.

Okay, now back to work..

1 comment: