Friday, July 9, 2010

Miami Heat

Before my Jacob, I had no interest in any sports, but being that he loves basketball why not try and understand what's going on. (or try to be cool for him)

So National Basketball superstar Lebron James has been the most sought free agent of the 2010 off-season. He announced yesterday, Thursday, that he will leave Cleveland Cavaliers and play next season for the Miami Heat. Finally I'll be able to walk the streets without having people talk about Lebron's decisions and what not.

"I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat" - pretty cool lol

Change is always good, he's played in Cleveland for seven years, and as he stated "I feel like this is going to give me the best opportunity to win. And to win for multiple years,"

"And not only just to win in the regular season or just win five games in a row or three games in a row. I want to win championships. And I feel I can compete down there."


In Miami Heat he will join two good friends, Dwayne Wade and Chis Bosh. Lebron stated that this was enough to convince him to switch teams.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed and shocked that you would even take the time out to write about this. Don't worry your cool regardless of this. If you think all you heard was LeBron this and that..Now it gets even worse Lol

    ReplyDelete